Looking to apply for the Start Up Visa Program?
If you are an entrepreneur who has a unique and original business idea that will benefit Canadian society, and you have the skills required to implement this innovation, then the Start-Up Visa Program could be for you.
The following requirements must be met:
- Evidence that the enterprise is championed by a relevant organization (such as a letter of support from a designated angel investor group or business incubator specializing in services for start-up companies/businesses)
- Fulfill a written and spoken language requirement
- Relevant secondary education
- Evidence of financial status
- You must meet a minimum health requirement
- You must undertake a police and security check
This is a unique opportunity for anyone with the required skills to move their exclusive enterprise abroad; if you are unsure if this visa is for you or if you’d like to enquire about taking advantage of this prospect then, our qualified immigration experts are on hand to answer your questions.